If you're looking for a fulfilling volunteer experience, Saint Luke's Health System is for you.
Saint Luke's offers a wide range of volunteer opportunities, from greeting visitors at the front door to helping patients and families during their visit. And with eleven different facility locations, you're sure to find a role close to home.
We hope you'll choose to bring your unique talents to our team.
**Saint Luke's South Youth/Student Volunteer Applications may be submitted January through April of the current year. Student volunteer assignments will be limited and based upon department availability.**
- 15 and older
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital
- Saint Luke's Home Care and Hospice
- 21 and older
- Crittenton Children's Center
- 16 and older
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Saint Luke's North Hospital
The application must be completed and submitted to volunteer services. It includes:
- Volunteer Application
- Medical Statement
- References (2)
- Background check (18+)
- Court-ordered community service is not accepted.
- Time commitment varies by location. Please contact the location of choice for specific requirements. Be sure you can fulfill the time commitment.
- Saint Luke's requires a QFT-TB Blood Test and an influenza vaccination (current flu season), which will be provided at no cost to the volunteer.
- Volunteer uniform requirements vary by location.
- General volunteer orientation and assignment-specific training is required; annual training is required to remain active.